CTX 1300 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of selling my CTX 1300. I have 4 motorcycles and not enough time to ride. I bought this last fall with 2600 miles on it and is now at 3190 and slowly climbing. I am located in NW Iowa.
After purchasing lat fall I added a Givi tall windshield, Givi monokey V56 box w/ backrest pad and Givi Sr1134 mount. I also have a Honda tall windshield and the stock shorty.
This is a very nice motorcycle with usual CTX problems. Left cowl broken tab. I bought a new in the boxleft cowl on eBay but it has a crack on the tab. Needs to be beefed up.
This winter I added Oxford heated touring grips, Charlie's hiway peg mounts, Charlie's bag protectors, TPMS, Honda centerstand, and aftermarket mirrors.
Only other thing wrong the bike is it was tipped by the previous owner and scuffed the right bag. Found on the internet for foe$150 or less. Not bad. Never really bothered me as it is not that noticable. (See pic)
If interested you can contact me by PM , email ([email protected]), or phone (712)898-4402

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Tried to figure out how to edit. Add the price $7200. Also has a ram phone mount.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Tried to figure out how to edit. ..
One of the SUPER annoying "features" of this forum is the setting the admins decided to implement where a post is not editable after ~10 minutes of posting. You read that right.. you make a typo.. it is forever.. you need to correct information.. no dice it is forever wrong in the post. Replies like yours are more frequent than necessary if someone would simply uncheck the box in the forum configuration.

·
Premium Member
972 Posts
One of the SUPER annoying "features" of this forum is the setting the admins decided to implement where a post is not editable after ~10 minutes of posting. You read that right.. you make a typo.. it is forever.. you need to correct information.. no dice it is forever wrong in the post. Replies like yours are more frequent than necessary if someone would simply uncheck the box in the forum configuration.
Such a setting is common in my experience. Prevents a user from creating a post, then later changing it if other users complain about some part of it.

Yeah, that's more of an issue on sites with contentious "conversations." But we're a peace loving bunch, other than the ongoing controversy about types of motor oil.

Dino. :520:

·
Super Moderator
5,398 Posts
PLEASE KEEP POSTS IN THIS THREAD TO THE ITEM FOR SALE ONLY!

If there is other discussion, which it seems there is, that should be in a separate thread. Any requests to change settings should be directed to @ctx1300admin since I cannot change these options.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.