CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know if cafes suit the modern construction of bikes. I see that that cafe in the link was based off an 83...
Well, I believe the CTX has a full tube frame. That's usually all a good fabricator with a bit of imagination needs. ;)

Have you ever seen the Velocity channel's show Cafe Racer? I've seen them do a lot more with a lot less!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Well, I believe the CTX has a full tube frame. That's usually all a good fabricator with a bit of imagination needs. ;)

Have you ever seen the Velocity channel's show Cafe Racer? I've seen them do a lot more with a lot less!
that is a good point, I thought you were talking about a joe sixpack build in the driveway LOL

·
Super Moderator
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Years ago on the VTX board was a guy who was building some kind of bobber thing out of an older 1500 Gold Wing. Totally stripped down to bare necessities, painted a disgusting kaopectate green, and had a custom made 6-2-1 exhaust. He called it the snot rocket. Posted a video of it just after he got it running, and it was some kinda nasty. I guess it doesn't quite qualify as a cafe bike, but it was funny as he11. THAT was a Joe sixpack job for sure, but it was still impressive. :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
CTX1300 has strong chassis on which it's made i love it and every one loves it, it has great look and i saw my friend on this bike with wearing stylish biker outfit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts