CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like I will be owning a new CTX1300 and it will be my 4th. Honda I believe. Around 50 or so. I pray that I will be able to ride for many more years. I will try and chime-in when I can. God Bless everyone out there !!!

Jayimpalaman

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Well now @Jayimpalaman,
First, a big welcome aboard. Congrats on your new ride.
A little more chiming please. What color did you get? Any accessories?
What general area of the globe are you on?
What was your influencing factors for purchase? (test ride, looks, the incentives,??)
Inquiring minds want to know as well as some that are mindless like unto myself :rolleyes:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome to the group!

·
Super Moderator
5,721 Posts
Welcome @Jayimpalaman! Please feel free to post your questions, comments, opinions, etc, etc. :)

And congrats on the new ride! I also hope to be riding for many more years. And I'm 10 more than you. Know of many riders still going strong, even on S-T style and GW bikes, after mid 70s.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
New to the Site !!

Welcome @Jayimpalaman! Please feel free to post your questions, comments, opinions, etc, etc. :)

And congrats on the new ride! I also hope to be riding for many more years. And I'm 10 more than you. Know of many riders still going strong, even on S-T style and GW bikes, after mid 70s.
I met a guy who was 85 years young who was still riding. ( 3 wheeler) It can and could happen !! My CTX is black, Deluxe, 2 miles on clock. Very smooth......Jayimpalaman

1 - 5 of 5 Posts