CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new CTX1300 is a great improvement in performance and agility. After riding a vtx 1300 for 2 years and stepping up to the CTX1300 is like riding a Chevy and stepping up to a Cadilac.
I have searched the net for aftermarket stuff and it's not easy to find accessories to customize my ride.
I have looked for forward pegs and not having much luck. It would be great if anyone has a website or I just have to make my own.

·
Super Moderator
5,721 Posts
Welcome here again! I see you've been lurking for some weeks and that's great.
Don't think you'll likely find much if anything for highway pegs specifically for this bike for a while. I might be wrong but I haven't found any myself. There are the SwingWing pegs mentioned in other posts. There is also a member here who had some custom pegs made using off the shelf parts and a custom bracket. I still think Kuryakin pegs might work with one of their frame clamps on the frame tube just in front of the exhaust (between the radiator cowl and exhaust pipe). But I really haven't looked that much into it yet since I need to build up my farkle fund before I can consider it.

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, since necessity is the mother of invention, I decided to make my own. I made a bracket and ordered pegs. I'll put it together this week and see what happens. Maybe some of these old knees can get some relief.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts