CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lurker Phil here, currently ride a 06 VTX 1300R with 48K..had planned on a F6B, but now leaning to the CTX 1300 to add to the stable...plenty of info here to make an informed decision...stay tuned

Ps..had a heck of a time posting, finally figured out I had to change the default editor to standard...

·
Super Moderator
5,721 Posts
Welcome to the forum @TennX (Phil). Lurk away. Hope to see some pics of your new CTX1300 sitting next to that VTX soon.

I've actually come to like the F6B more since I bought the CTX. But I have NO plans to change. :D

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Hey Phil, welcome. I'm in Chattanooga myself. Perhaps we'll share the road at some point. Ride well.

Eric

·
Super Moderator
2,174 Posts
Hey Phil,

I believe I remember you from the VTXOA forum, if you're going by the same nic. I was BigRedFlamin-X over there (still am, I think, actually). Had a VTX1800C up until a few years ago, then went wandering aimlessly about, then caught wind of this new package for the 1300 V-4. The F6B intrigued me when it first came out, right up until I saw one in person -- it just didn't do it for me. The CTX1300, on the other hand, did. I am loving it -- it's the bike I'd been waiting for Honda to build for about 10 years, and it's turned out to be everything I had hoped it would/could be. :D

Anyway, enough blathering. Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
764 Posts
Welcome! It's nice to have more folks from Tennessee in this crowd.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts