CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On long rides (usually after 1 hour) I began to notice a resurfacing of my latent golfer's elbow (left one). So..I began to look at the handlebars and controls. First discovery: clutch lever assembly position. It can be slid to the right so that the pull is easier. Both the clutch and front brake control can be rotated so that they make nice perches for your outstretched fingers. (I use a large cramp buster and this is a huge help in right hand fatigue.) After all of this, I am now experimenting with bar position. My bars are rotated down to get good views out of the mirrors but now I'm wondering if rotating the bars up might be more comfortable on long rides as the elbows are extended vs. bent. Any weigh-in appreciated particularly from long-distance riders.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I have the ROX handlebar pull backs 2 inch adjustment all over the place.. Plus I found out that my seat needs to be adjusted forward about 1 inch or better for me to be in the sweet spot ,, elbows slightly bent and better posture. That will be fixed shortly with a russle day long seat rebuild.. Olus they are going to give me a real passenger seat for wife

1 - 2 of 2 Posts