CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received a call and an email from this dealer saying they have confirmation that they will be receiving a 2014 gray/blue CTX1300 deluxe by end of this week or early next week. Their price is $15999 on the deluxe.
:D

This is a dealer that previously responded to a request for quote but didn't have a price yet. They are less than 3 hrs away (175 miles). Maybe 2 hrs from Chicago :) . A bit far for me to go for just a test ride. Storm Lake Honda is closer. I'll wait on my local dealer to get one I can test ride and then (if I can swing it) buy from Storm Lake.
Figured stock would start showing up by the last half of the month.

·
Super Moderator
5,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You'd be surprised

I think Dave!!! is the only member here who has admitted to being older than me... unless I'm forgetting someone? :D

·
Registered
131 Posts
Darn?

I was wondering how they were packaged for shipment. :confused: I assumed in a wooden crate like older dazzz. And I was thinking I'd ask them to take it apart carefully so I can keep take the crate parts home in my truck. Now what I see enables easy/controlled breakdown, and would be kinda neat to have. :) But I suspect what's shown is a reusable crate that goes back.. a greeen thing perhaps.:(

·
Registered
78 Posts
Better go and retrieve it, bring some red panels and convert it to be completely red!
I could do that ... do you think that they would notice? It would cost more MORE money ... but then again, I could have two CTX 1300s in my garage by just switching out the panels! I LIKE your thinking!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts