CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, with Marco and Laura coming in on top of us we will be heading West to La Grange, Texas until this weekend. Then we will go from there. Then on Sept. 13-20th my Wife and I will be in Boone, N.C. area. On the 21st we will be moving my Mother in law back from the Assisted Living facility to her residence. The next day " 22nd" I will be meandering to Two Wheels.

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
I toured ID last summer on the CTX. If you’re looking for some open roads.. Of course everything out west seems to be smoked out right now.
Have a safe trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just a little update. My family stayed at an AIRBNB ranch style house on 16 acres in La Grange, Texas. It slept 14 and every bed had at least 1 body in it. Grandkids enjoyed the 4 day stay, and being from the deep North had never seen a Copperhead snake until my son and I shot 2 wide banded Copperheads. Then the Grandkids understood why we insisted they wear shoes. They were also introduced to some Jackrabbits, a Red Fox and the howls of Coyotes. Once we returned to the family compound, we learned that we were Blessed due to none of the 4 residences on the property sustained damage we just lost some limbs and a WHOLE LOTTA LEAVES. Electricity arrived 2 days later.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Xlnt news, bigdaddy2036!!!!

Been wondering if you are still planning on heading to the MITM in Georgia in a few weeks?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Are you riding in the Boone, NC area? Some great roads in that area. NC194 north of Banner Elk, NC126A south of BRP at Little Switzerland, and NC80 south from the BRP are great tight twisty roads. NC181 south of BRP at Linville Falls has fast sweeping curves. Hope to see you at TWOS in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are you riding in the Boone, NC area? Some great roads in that area. NC194 north of Banner Elk, NC126A south of BRP at Little Switzerland, and NC80 south from the BRP are great tight twisty roads. NC181 south of BRP at Linville Falls has fast sweeping curves. Hope to see you at TWOS in a couple weeks.
No my wife doesn't do two wheels. I plan on being at TWOS.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Xlnt news, bigdaddy2036!!!!

Been wondering if you are still planning on heading to the MITM in Georgia in a few weeks?
Yes, I still plan on going to MITM. Will be getting back from Boone, N.C. on the 19th, moving Mother in law from assisted living back to her home on the 21 and leaving for TWOS on the 22. I scheduled to arrive at TWOS on Thursday the 24th.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts