CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed the GiPro Gear Indicator by Heal Tech. Pretty straight forward install thanks to this forum.

Has anyone installed their Brake Light Pro? If so, how was the install, is this product worth it? I would like to hear some opinions. Thanks!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I just installed the GiPro Gear Indicator by Heal Tech. Pretty straight forward install thanks to this forum.

Has anyone installed their Brake Light Pro? If so, how was the install, is this product worth it? I would like to hear some opinions. Thanks!
Looking for the same feedback but I already know my answer!

I just installed the GIPro gear indicator 3 days ago. Like it. Was riding that night and a couple of bikes were 50 yards ahead of me and coming to a red light. One of the bikes either had the Brake Pro of another competing brand. It had rear LED's also. When the two bikes hit the brakes the one flashed a number of times and it was MUCH more visible than the other bike.

Made my decision to get one at that moment.

·
Super Moderator
5,721 Posts
Same action on the brake light as the LED bar I just added to the tail of my CTX. I added one to my ST1100 right after I bought that bike, and now it's on the CTX. I insert a pigtail between the two connectors for the rear light assembly and tap off for turn and brake signals to use for relay triggers that run add-on tail/brake and/or turn lights. This has the advantage of isolating anything I add without cutting into factory wires and so I can return it to factory condition ASAP if needed. Being more visible is most important and all these things will make it so.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts