·
Registered
2014 Honda CTX1300 Basic Model
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New User Here!
Central Florida Rider - 35yrs Old
10 yrs of riding experience.

After my second month on a 2014 Honda CTX1300 the mods are starting.
I must say ...This forum, really help ,and inspired me to modify my cycle.

Previous bike: Honda Shadow 600 VLX

:ty:

·
Super Moderator
2,174 Posts
#1 , Welcome to the forum!

#2 , You cannot under any circumstances mention making mods and not give us a hint of what they are. I think it's even written down in the official Forum Policy and Guidelines squirrelled away somewhere in the archives in a vault buried under the forum admin's basement. Though it might be in its original Latin, so it's almost understandable that you'd miss it if you weren't looking for it. Pictures of course would be best, but a minimum of a brief verbal description is required.

Oh, and welcome to the forum! :D

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
#1 , Welcome to the forum!

#2 , You cannot under any circumstances mention making mods and not give us a hint of what they are. I think it's even written down in the official Forum Policy and Guidelines squirrelled away somewhere in the archives in a vault buried under the forum admin's basement. Though it might be in its original Latin, so it's almost understandable that you'd miss it if you weren't looking for it. Pictures of course would be best, but a minimum of a brief verbal description is required.

Oh, and welcome to the forum!
I thought it was in Greek? Oh, I guess it's maybe not that old. :)

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
@Gcasolino,
Welcome(from Central Bama) aboard young guy.
All the above plus:
Standard or deluxe? Which color?
Likes/dislikes so far?
This feels weird, I'm usually the one that asks first for pictures :350x700px-LL-66dd6d

1 - 6 of 6 Posts