CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking forward to talking with everyone about these new CTX1300 rides! I look forward to getting new ideas on ways to customize mine too! :smiley-happy0034:

Prev rides:
2005 Honda Shadow 750 Spirit
2010 Honda 750 Shadow Phantom
2011 Honda Fury ( Pearl White )

Current Ride:
2014 Honda CTX1300 Candy Red Deluxe

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
What part of Indiana? Just curious…if you're close enough to Chicago, we could get together. I sure would like to see another one of these bikes on the road!

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What part of Indiana? Just curious…if you're close enough to Chicago, we could get together. I sure would like to see another one of these bikes on the road!
I live in the southern part of Indiana. I'm about 2hrs. south of Indianapolis. Yeah... that would be pretty cool. I'd like to see another one of these on the road around here too! I traded my 2011 Honda Fury for this bike and there wasn't too many of those running around here either. Which I kind of liked because I would get HD owners coming up and looking at it and asking all kinds of questions about it. I thought that was pretty cool! :D Me personally I like having a bike that is unique and different from everybody else. I love this bike I have now, I will love even more once I get more accessories on it that I want. :smiley-happy0034:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts