CTX 1300 Forum banner

Hello from Hamilton Ontario

2K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  BravoBravo 
#1 ·
Hi To All......soon to be a new owner of a CTX 1300......blue colour. I am a newbie rider and bought a CTX 700 but really didn’t like the bike. After reading some reviews about the 1300 and chatting to some friends I decided to go for the 1300.
i will take delivery in a couple of weeks......and can’t wait to ride this beauty!
Will post some pics when I take delivery!

#2 ·
Hi To All......soon to be a new owner of a CTX 1300......blue colour. I am a newbie rider and bought a CTX 700 but really didn’t like the bike. After reading some reviews about the 1300 and chatting to some friends I decided to go for the 1300.
i will take delivery in a couple of weeks......and can’t wait to ride this beauty!
Welcome to the fold, MartinJ! I am just down the road from you in London. I have been riding for fifty years, and just bought my CTX1300 a little over a month ago. Love it!
Cheers,
Bruce

#17 ·
Welcome!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.