CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my black 2014 CTX 1300 Deluxe today (thank you Danny S.) Came with the Corbin Seat, Puig windscreen, and a few other extras with less than 7000 miles. Coming from a '04 V Star 650 classic. Took it out for a "maiden voyage" this evening, and I love it.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Welcome aboard, @TimS !!!!

I, too, use a Puig. Looks a little more sinister with it !

·
Registered
745 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

What part of the Commonwealth are you in?

·
Registered
745 Posts
I've ridden though Mt. Sterling on State Route 11 on two different CTX1300s. You live in some beautiful country with some excellent motorcycling roads.

Reactions: TimS

·
Registered
255 Posts
Welcome from the Island Down Under the Land Down Under, Tasmania, Australia. Our roads are the best bike roads in the world and cops are few and far between so the beast has a great time and I love riding anywhere. I have a few videos on Youtube if you want to see the beast in action, Ian Travers

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I visited Perth and Freemantle back in 1986 (thanks to the US Navy). Absolutely beautiful and very welcoming. Would love to go back again some day... I'll will definitely check out your videos, thanks!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Welcome from Washington State. Former Kentuckian myself. Grew up in Corbin headed West about 12 years ago.

Reactions: TimS

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Welcome from Missouri. You’ll be happy with black, as it’s the fastest and best looking of all CTXs. .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: TimS and t star
1 - 13 of 13 Posts