CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been riding many years and had many bikes. Just picked up a used 2014 Deluxe for a heck of a deal. Have had an ST before and a friend has one with close to 100,000 miles on it, so I know this is a dependable
and reliable motor. Looking to many miles on it. Hope this forum will enlighten me on many thing about the CTX.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Congrats on your new bike. I also had the ST1300 , which was one of the reasons for getting the CTX1300. I've had the bike for about a month now and have put on about 800 miles or so. I didn't much care for the shorty screen and changed that out. I also don't care for the seat and have ordered a Corbin so hopefully I won't be moving around too much any more. I think it always makes sense to buy a low mileage used bike rather than taking the new bike hit but since the CTX1300 hasn't been around too long , they aren't too many around. I think you will love the bike. Its nice and smooth and a good mix between sport touring and regular touring. Have fun with it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks f100driv. I see you have listed all the bikes you have had. Wish I had made a list. Can't even imagine how many I have had.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Been riding many years and had many bikes. Just picked up a used 2014 Deluxe for a heck of a deal. Have had an ST before and a friend has one with close to 100,000 miles on it, so I know this is a dependable
and reliable motor. Looking to many miles on it. Hope this forum will enlighten me on many thing about the CTX.
What part of the South? I'm in the Chattanooga area.

·
Super Moderator
5,721 Posts
Welcome @lincolnrider. Lots of info here. Don't forget to read some of the older posts for a lot of early discussion of some details that are regularly revisited. Both versions of the USA model CTX does not come with the center stand. So your tall screen and center stand, rear carrier with top case also, are all add-on options. Outside the USA there is only the deluxe with heated grips and center stand included.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lots of friends down there but I'm on the other end of the state.

f100driv let me know what you think of the corbin. Saw them and am curious about it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts