CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I see a wealth of information on this site and I would like to be part of it. I purchased a 2014 black CTX1300 today and can't wait to try it. Weather permitting I should have mine by weeks end.

I have a few bikes but none are designed with the purpose of this one.

Nice to be aboard!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Welcome!

And with any luck the first rainstorm will wash off all that black stuff and reveal the blue underneath:D

Reactions: bob

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
@Springer,:tongue:
@Fmangano,
Congrats on a fellow Black Beauty. What's your location?
Gotta wait a whole week? That's worse than PMS!!!!!!
Did ya get any accessories or waiting to decide what you want later?
Will look forward to your report as another experienced rider and pics.
Pics of your mods, pics of your local epic scenery(with bike of course), and ideas you have to personalize (whether I like 'em or not, someone will).
So, drool on the posts in the forum for a week and tell your loved ones around you no worries, it isn't rabies!!!!!:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Congrats on the new ride! Welcome to the CTX family and to the forum. Your gonna love your new ride. Did you go with the standard or deluxe model?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I picked up the standard model, I just like that look better without the extra blacked out parts.

I will miss the ABS though, but I can get past that.

I'm hoping that this will be my "go to" bike since it looks like it does everything well.

·
Super Moderator
5,721 Posts
Welcome and congrats @Fmangano.
Standard is good. You get everything that's important about this bike. Are you one of the eastern riders plagued by that icky white stuff hanging around?
Hope I can send enough warm temps out that way for y'all. (supposed to reach 70*F today!).

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome! I picked up my bike today. It's an awesome machine!!! I know you will love it.

Tony

Reactions: bob
1 - 8 of 8 Posts