CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
105 Posts
Hello
A owner of a '12 Triumph T-Bird, thinking of making a switch
from Milwaukee Wi (Henceforth the Cheesyrider)
just using as a reference
I didn't come off of a T-Bird but I did switch from an HD Ultra Classic....no regrets at all.....this bike handles well, brakes well and is comfortable.....all of those things better than my HD......

In short it makes me smile every time I ride it...... :smiley-party0005:

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So got a little ride time on the CTX-seems like a great bike-liked the look and sound. So I traded Big Blue (my T"Bird) on a .............F6B!!!!
Just too good of a deal to pass up, however the CTX will find a way onto my roster. Especiallly if a Naked Version comes about

Thanks for everyone's help!!

· Registered
2,179 Posts
So got a little ride time on the CTX-seems like a great bike-liked the look and sound. So I traded Big Blue (my T"Bird) on a .............F6B!!!!
Just too good of a deal to pass up, however the CTX will find a way onto my roster. Especiallly if a Naked Version comes about

Thanks for everyone's help!!
F6B certainly isn't a bad choice. Very comfortable bike to sit on, and mega go-go ... just a little big for me. Best of luck with it! :smiley-happy0034:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.