CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Jon and I've been riding on and off for about 30 years. I've always had super sport/sport tourers and also a Wing. I sold my last bike a couple of years ago (ZX-14). Me and my wife do a lot of two up riding and comfort is now a priority. We loved the Wing but it just wasn't my style yet. So anyway I went by my local Honda dealer on a whim and there they were three CTX-1300's and the red one was available for demo!

I'm picking up my blue deluxe on Thursday!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Congrats Jon - and welcome to the club!

Most of my riding is also 2-up, and we find the CTX-1300 very comfortable (passenger comfort was the critical, gating item in getting the bike). We were not ready for the GW (weight and expense), but this bike was exactly what I had been hoping (for about 8 years) that Honda would make, and when we saw it - we had to get it! The only thing that would have made it sweeter would be if Honda had brought back the "Magna" name for this bike...

Reactions: sleepngbear

·
Registered
105 Posts
Welcome to the forum...I ride 2 up quite a bit with my wife as well and she really finds this bike comfortable.....even better than the Ultra Classic.....:smiley-party0005:

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Congrats! Welcome to the family of CTX! :smiley-happy0034: I will say this much my wife looks forward now going for a ride on the CTX, she wasn't so much on the FURY. :tongue:

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Welcome, Jon!
My wife helped me see how awesome this bike is. She liked it when I got it, but after I put the passenger backrest on, she loves it. It's as comfortable as she can imagine, short of a Goldwing, but she (like me) didn't want something that big and bulky for the limited amount of times that she would actually be able to ride with me.
I'm not ready for a GW yet, and it would not surprise me in the least if this ended up being my "forever bike."

Reactions: GermanMike
1 - 6 of 6 Posts