CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,723 Posts
I'm new to the game what do I do to post or answer posts?

If you are in a computer or laptop browser like IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc. You should see a box at the end of each thread page that has a title bar labelled Quick Reply. Just type your message there then click the button under that box for Post Quick Reply. If you need more options to put into your post click the Go Advanced button below. If you want to answer a specific member post with their message quoted within your new reply (as I've done here) then click the button at the bottom of their post labelled >Quote and a new box will pop open with their message within some code words and symbols (like [Q.U.O.T.E.=Windemon;121297] and [/Q.U.O.T.E.] (I added dots between letters so the codes show up for you here))... do not delete any of these or it messes with the quote box, simply go to the end of the coding (the very end) and hit enter to space down one (what I do) and then type your message and click the Submit Reply button.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Edit my reply. Bob answered better than me any way!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you are in a computer or laptop browser like IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc. You should see a box at the end of each thread page that has a title bar labelled Quick Reply. Just type your message there then click the button under that box for Post Quick Reply. If you need more options to put into your post click the Go Advanced button below. If you want to answer a specific member post with their message quoted within your new reply (as I've done here) then click the button at the bottom of their post labelled >Quote and a new box will pop open with their message within some code words and symbols (like [Q.U.O.T.E.=Windemon;121297] and [/Q.U.O.T.E.] (I added dots between letters so the codes show up for you here))... do not delete any of these or it messes with the quote box, simply go to the end of the coding (the very end) and hit enter to space down one (what I do) and then type your message and click the Submit Reply button.
Did this work?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts