CTX 1300 Forum banner

Here are a few farkles added to the CTX...

4K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  FatStrat 
#1 · (Edited)
Here is the Vista Cruise throttle lock and Cramp Buster. Also in the pic you can see that I put conventional mirrors in the handle bar mounts. Put the largest spot mirrors I could find on the stock mirrors. This combo works really well for me.

This pic shows the mirrors better...

In this pic you can see the Ram Mount for the Smart phone...I ran the power cord for the phone into the right storage pocket where the USB cord is and plugged it in inside of the pocket.

This is the tall windshield and my Roll Sack on the pillion. In the Roll Sack I keep a complete complement of hand tools plus a tire plug kit, mini compressor, flashlight, MC jumper cables. I also keep all of my rain gear and boot covers in there along with heavy gloves and a Balaclava. To top it off I have a small can of Lemon Pledge and micro fiber cloth to clean windshields and face shields.

I added some adjustable nylon web straps to the saddlebags. Really helps to keep things in place when opening up the bags when they're loaded.

Another pic of the straps

That's it for now, but my brain is cooking up the next addition I'm going to add. I'll post it when I'm done with it.
If you have an interesting farkle...please post it so we can see.

FS

See less See more
#3 ·
It was for Yamaha and Honda applications with duel throttle cables. I had to do some filing on the piece of the Vista Cruise that jams between the two cables in order to get it to fit in that space.
Because of the tight fit between the Vista Cruise and the grip I had to lube that area with a dab of silicon grease to eliminate the friction. Works like a charm.

Cheers back atcha!
FS

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.