CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Just bought my ctx 1300 D about a month ago.
Bought my CTX a year and half ago at Pete's in Baltimore. Then a leisurely ride home to Raleigh. Welcome to the forum! No idea about your background and such but just to let you know, there is a large get together for folks on this forum in the NC mountains with several coming from your area. Checkout the "Meetup in the Mountains" if you are interested.

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Welcome! Looks like we need to start a Maryland sub-chapter of our esteemed organization 😄

·
Registered
552 Posts
hello and welcome

·
Registered
800 Posts
Welcome to the V4 gang and forum! There is a wealth of knowledge here to help you enjoy your CTX the most. You might want to check out the saddlebag guard thread. Most of us here have them installed. Great insurance for protecting your saddlebags and they look great.

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
I love the idea of a MD meetup. In 18 mo, I've still never seen another CTX1300 in the wild.
Pete! We missed you!! Until the meetup I had only seen one CTX ride past me soon after I bought mine and that was a year and half ago. Other than that - nada. Here's a pic for you in case you missed it. We had 14 CTX's at the Meetup.

Attachments

·
Registered
138 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Cali - that was Chris Hanson’s ride. He said he didn’t have time to change it out with all the preps for the hurricane. I myself run the shorty - just changed it out for my long distance rides this last month.

Reactions: HansenCTX
1 - 20 of 22 Posts