CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have just upgraded from my 2002 Honda Magna, after 150,000 miles of riding Magnas. Big change for me, and am having a good time bonding with my ctx 1300. Really enjoy this forum and have learned a lot already about this bike from your conversations.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
@ember,
Congrats on the upgrade. That's a bunch of miles on Magnas. It will be a piece of cake to get that many on the CTX in comparison.
You are right, some of these guys here tear into the bike and learn all the tiny details. Learn a lot from them.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Congratulations on getting your new CTX. Looks like there are several CTX owners up in Washington. Haven't seen any that I can remember in Oregon, although there may be some who aren't on the Forum.

·
Premium Member
1,065 Posts
WA where?

·
Premium Member
1,065 Posts
Arlington area
I rode through there just two weeks ago, took a ferry and meandered up from Sequim to Bellingham for a nice lunch at a Peruvian restaurant. Happy to get together with you if you like. Have ridden my CTX for 3.5 years now.

BTW, I own an ember coffee cup. Any relation?

·
Registered
815 Posts
Welcome, I still have my ‘94 Magna along with my CTX. Both are great bikes and after all the work I’ve done on the Magna to make her my own I just can’t part with her. I ride her more locally now and use the CTX for longer rides and two up with the wife.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Welcome aboard, fahriu. Lots of good info and great members here.

·
Registered
555 Posts
hello and welcome

1 - 16 of 16 Posts