CTX 1300 Forum banner

Hi from Washington State

3K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  e.ramsay 
#1 ·
Hi, I have just upgraded from my 2002 Honda Magna, after 150,000 miles of riding Magnas. Big change for me, and am having a good time bonding with my ctx 1300. Really enjoy this forum and have learned a lot already about this bike from your conversations.

#2 ·
@ember,
Congrats on the upgrade. That's a bunch of miles on Magnas. It will be a piece of cake to get that many on the CTX in comparison.
You are right, some of these guys here tear into the bike and learn all the tiny details. Learn a lot from them.

#9 ·
I rode through there just two weeks ago, took a ferry and meandered up from Sequim to Bellingham for a nice lunch at a Peruvian restaurant. Happy to get together with you if you like. Have ridden my CTX for 3.5 years now.

BTW, I own an ember coffee cup. Any relation?

#11 ·
Welcome, I still have my ‘94 Magna along with my CTX. Both are great bikes and after all the work I’ve done on the Magna to make her my own I just can’t part with her. I ride her more locally now and use the CTX for longer rides and two up with the wife.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.