·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Lots of chrome. O/W nothin' new.

·
Registered
314 Posts
You can see pictures of the all chrome accessories
Where do you see pictures? Whenever I click on one of the options, it says no picture available.

I personally don't think the CTX1300 needs much "dolling up" with chrome. The only one that is of interest to me is the engine covers, I think they may improve the look over the dull gray/sliver of the original.

Reactions: Springer

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are in the catalog (pdf file) not on the web page.

Well in case I have to replace a body part I have a different choice.

Reactions: Tony

·
Registered
118 Posts
They are in the catalog (pdf file) not on the web page.

Well in case I have to replace a body part I have a different choice.
I wouldn't have seen the PDF if you had not explicitly mentioned it. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Where do you see pictures? Whenever I click on one of the options, it says no picture available.
I saw the pictures in my mind's eye. In my case, very small pictures. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Springer

·
Registered
147 Posts
The chrome bits looks cool and all until you try to clean bug guts off it and it scratches or a rock pings it. It's chrome painted plastic.
I will admit it does look pretty hot.

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
What are you guys looking for other than saddle bag guards.which won't look good due to connection points.(IMO) When I built the forward peg adapters the chromer wanted $20 per piece at 40 pieces. Very few of you wanted chrome peg adapters. So what do we want?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Wow, finally saw what some of the chrome parts would look like. Not appealing to me in the least, though maybe it would be fun to blind oncoming traffic with that chrome windshield garnish.

Jeff

·
Registered
147 Posts
But it IS different. Harleys chome all engine bits and stuff. Honda went "Screw it!!" And made chrome body paneling. It's different. Kinda why we all bought a CTX. It's different.

·
Registered
314 Posts
What are you guys looking for other than saddle bag guards.which won't look good due to connection points.(IMO) When I built the forward peg adapters the chromer wanted $20 per piece at 40 pieces. Very few of you wanted chrome peg adapters. So what do we want?
Not that I am necessarily in the market at the moment, but how about a trailer hitch?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts