CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really like the idea of a touring bike right now and the CTX 1300 is high on my list. My local dealer has a 2014 CTX deluxe in all black. I am contemplating offering my 2013 Honda CB1100A and 2014 Honda CTX 700NDCT in trade straight up. Anybody think this is reasonable or am I dreaming.

Thanks,

Kevin

·
Super Moderator
5,723 Posts
Welcome to the forum @KGG.
Both your current bikes are nice bikes. There is at least one member here, and I think more than one, who traded a CTX700 for their CTX1300. Not straight up of course. I can't answer about both your bikes being traded even across for the CTX1300... as far as if it's worth it or reasonable. That's because it really depends on you. What you think about the bikes you have compared with what you think about the CTX1300. Have you given one a test ride yet? Does it more closely match the style of riding you like or prefer to do? I only had one bike to replace with the CTX1300, my ST1100. I know there were a LOT more miles the ST could give me but it wasn't my style of riding. This bike is my style so I would probably make that trade, or try to. It also depends what any dealer near you thinks of your bikes and if they would be willing to do that trade. Lot's of questions to consider and look into for the answer. You'll get some opinions here too, and that's all they'll be... opinions. But only you can give the "final answer." :D

·
Registered
110 Posts
Usually when you trade-in tow vehicles for one the dealer will discount the value of the second trade. I've had it happen to me. But there is no harm in asking your dealer about the deal. He might just go for it since it appears Honda is trying to move CTX's off the showroom floor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts