·
Registered
2014 Honda CTX1300
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
5,721 Posts
Side bumpers? you mean the frame tube? or the engine guard bar?
I was thinking the frame tube was thicker than one inch... more like 1.5 or 1.25 inches but I could be wrong.

·
Registered
2014 Honda CTX1300
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Side bumpers? you mean the frame tube? or the engine guard bar?
I was thinking the frame tube was thicker than one inch... more like 1.5 or 1.25 inches but I could be wrong.
yeah, I measured prior to my order. That's when I discovered I could easily cut-way a little of the plastic to allow room for attachment.

Reactions: Stlburd2 and bob

·
Registered
CTX 1300D
24 Posts
yeah, I measured prior to my order. That's when I discovered I could easily cut-way a little of the plastic to allow room for attachment.
I installed mine (Kuryakn switchblades) with Harley passenger mounts with extenders. They look great. The problem with the CTX is that those heads stick out a bit and get HOT while riding. You have to be careful not to rest your legs on them.

·
Registered
2014 Honda CTX1300
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My pegs arrived yesterday, fantastic quality! I hope they are as strong and quality as they appear, very nice finish, seems stout and sturdy. I seriously think these are purchased by US companies and rebranded as their own, Kuryakn included.

It will be a week at least before I can fit them as I'm going away this weekend. I'll report back after I attache them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts