CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After putting a deposit 6 weeks ago I finally have my CTX. My first ride was some 300 kilometers and so easier to ride. I see what you guys mean about the grips I put on a cramp buster to try. I'm still waiting for rear rack, it's on back order so I can put my Givi top-box on. I have started adding other bits and will put photos up to share ideas.
Hopefully the weather is fine on the weekend as there is a Ulyssis club ride and I will be able to show her off.
I have started a photo album but not sure how to link it.

Happy OziRon

· Registered
2,179 Posts
Congrats on the new scoot!

Here's the link to your gallery: Honda CTX1300 Forum - OziRon's Album: OziRon's Photos. That red CTX looks great with the Deluxe black-outs.

For future reference -- to link to your album or any other site:
- open the page that you want to link to in your browser
- select the page's address in your browser's address bar and copy it (if you're on a pc, that would be Ctrl+C).
- in the forum thread that you want to add the link, click the Web Link button (looks like a little globe with a chain link in front of it)
- that will open a window that asks for the URL of your link. Paste in the address that you just copied (on a pc, this will be Ctrl+V)
- click OK, and it will insert the link in your post.

To check that you've created the link accurately, click the Go Advanced button before submitting your post -- that will show your post as it will look, including your active link.

· Registered
131 Posts
After putting a deposit 6 weeks ago I finally have my CTX. My first ride was some 300 kilometers and so easier to ride. I see what you guys mean about the grips I put on a cramp buster to try. I'm still waiting for rear rack, it's on back order so I can put my Givi top-box on. I have started adding other bits and will put photos up to share ideas.
Hopefully the weather is fine on the weekend as there is a Ulyssis club ride and I will be able to show her off.
I have started a photo album but not sure how to link it.

Happy OziRon
Which model Givi will you be putting on? I've been considering Givi vs OEM myself... Though now liking Honda a bit more after seeing some on ON THE BIKE pix.

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I also like the look of the factory Honda top box. At this stage I will be putting my Givi 45L mono lock which I have set up to switch from my other bikes. I have also set it up with stop and tail lights as I like to be seen.

· Registered
131 Posts
Swap around is good option

If I go Givi vs Honda I'm thinking of V46NT and maybe a top rack, but like the more tech look of V47NT with Aluminum top as a good match to CTX lines. And the Al top is a good match to engine top cases.:cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.