CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In introducing my Honda Davison..... kind of a spoof video describing dialogue that I had with my brother in law..... this is for simple entertainment...…… and just a way to say...…… buy and ride what you like...….. and be thankful for whatever you cruise the roads on!!!!!!!!!!

https://youtu.be/xGdhHW-iKNk

·
Registered
524 Posts
ha! great fun video! glad to see I'm not the only one with rust on the bolts holding the saddle bag guards. Does that ODO only show ~2624 miles?! Get out there and ride more!

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
FABULOUS VIDEO, Really loved it and miss my CTX1300 like an old love from my teens that you can't find again (I'm 71 next month!!!!).
Guess what I'm riding now - HD XL1200T Sportster Superlow. I love it but not like the CTX but with my advancing years I just couldn't handle the weight when moving around by hand, kept losing that CoG and dropping it. Thank God for Menosabe's pannier guard bars.
I'm going to pass your video on to my local Honda dealer, if they want a promotional video when they get another CTX in you couldn't get better than this.
Oh, by the way, after 5m 20s it's just a blank screen, cool music though.
Cheers and thanks for the entertainment.

Attachments

Reactions: TDWright

·
Registered
796 Posts
������������

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
5m20s I don't know... has never done that on my end.

FABULOUS VIDEO, Really loved it and miss my CTX1300 like an old love from my teens that you can't find again (I'm 71 next month!!!!).
Guess what I'm riding now - HD XL1200T Sportster Superlow. I love it but not like the CTX but with my advancing years I just couldn't handle the weight when moving around by hand, kept losing that CoG and dropping it. Thank God for Menosabe's pannier guard bars.
I'm going to pass your video on to my local Honda dealer, if they want a promotional video when they get another CTX in you couldn't get better than this.
Oh, by the way, after 5m 20s it's just a blank screen, cool music though.
Cheers and thanks for the entertainment.

·
Super Moderator
5,411 Posts
Possible that the music used has copyright protection in the UK. A few people I know were posting lots of videos on YouTube and had to strip out the music from the videos due to copyright (not having specific permissions from the source of the music). One of them make his own music anyway so simply put his own into his videos to solve that problem, others left music out altogether. Maybe re-post without music to test this theory?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts