CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone having issues with the site and iPads ? My loads the screen but locks when scrolling up. I think I have it figured out. I can't touch the screen till the entire page loads 100% or it locks. Am I alone on this's one ?

Thanks

·
Registered
78 Posts
Anyone having issues with the site and iPads ? My loads the screen but locks when scrolling up. I think I have it figured out. I can't touch the screen till the entire page loads 100% or it locks. Am I alone on this's one ?

Thanks

I've had numerous problems too. I've had to log off and then on again just to continue.

·
Super Moderator
2,162 Posts
Tablet browsers don't seem to get along with many forums. I've got a BB PlayBook, and sometimes I have to disable javascript to get some forum pages to load. Luckily I haven't had any such problems with this site. Curiously, the one that gives me the most grief is crackberry.com. Go figure.

·
Super Moderator
5,483 Posts
I have a basic phone and a wifi only Nexus 7 tablet. The Nexus 7 runs Android and the browser is Chrome. I have no problems viewing the site on the tablet so far.

ps- I only mention the phone to say I can't stand to pay for data plans when I can get free wifi almost anywhere I am. If I am someplace I cannot get wifi then oh well. I really don't need to be online that bad or that much.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts