CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, I Have just bought a Blue CTX 1300 and love it.
Like most of you i am not as young as i once was and have had a number of bikes over a 40 year period and for my time of life i think this bike suits me best. I would like to thank you all for contribution/s to this site as it was the catalyst [after reading all you had to say] for buying the 1300.
Jim

·
Registered
143 Posts
Jim,

Congratulations!

That is an interesting point, we are more of a seasoned motorcycle riders group and we all think this bike works well. Must be our refinement that makes the bike so appealing.

Have many safe journeys on your bike!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Miks.

Yes i agree! this bike has most of what i want however as you know there is no such thing as the perfect bike but this one gets as close to it as i would want.

·
Super Moderator
5,721 Posts
Welcome @Jim-Australia!

So true about us being a group mostly entering, or well into, the "grandpa/ma" stage. There are of course some younger riders who have a way to go before getting there as in any group. It used to be the GL bikes were thought of for older gents mostly, even though I knew of many young riders on those too. I think that's because the GL bikes were what was available for the comfortable LD ride. Now the CTX is here and being lighter and more nimble than the GL, still gives that comfort. :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome from another Aussie, there is more and more of us in Australia I'm in Canberra. If you have Facebook check out the CTX1300 Australia page it's just to put photos and meet other Aussies with CTX1300s.
Good luck with new bike, see photo link below for photos of my bike.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks Oziron, i noticed a couple of Aussies on this site, i haven't been on Facebook yet but i will give it a try!

By the way i bought my bike from CCM a demo with 250 km for $17000

1 - 7 of 7 Posts