CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought the CTX1300 after spending the last 16 years on a 95 VT1100c Shadow.
The change is taking some getting use to but I believe I am going to enjoy the bike.
I would like to know if anyone on this forum has a carrier and blue backrest that they are selling?

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
@kellis61,
Check: CTX1300 Parts - Honda CTX1300 Forum
for parts.
Welcome aboard. The shadow is still a nice bike. Bet ya miss it. Or did you get to keep it?
Where are you and share some pics. I'd even like to see pics of the shadow.
Asking about the backrest, I'm guessing you are 2 up? Or you using it for holding gear?

·
Super Moderator
5,721 Posts
Welcome @kellis61.
As Larry stated above, check out the CTX1300 Parts forum for what is being sold on the forum. I believe there is a red backrest for sale over there, but not clear if it recently sold or not. Don't know about the carrier.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies. Willajabir in some ways I miss the Shadow, mostly getting used to different gear ration and 5 gears instead of 4, but it was starting to show its age and had left me on the side of the road a few times, I was ready to try something different and looked at the F6B. My Niece is manager of the shop I bought the bike at in Hutchinson. I live in Salina KS. and went ahead and ordered the backrest pad and carrier from the place I bought the bike (I traded the Shadow off), got it at the same price I have found anywhere. For the most part I will be 1 up on the bike but I do have the grandkids ride along quite frequently. My wife and I might double up on longer trips is she doesn't want to rider hers. She has a C50 Suzuki Boulevard. I am still figuring out where things are on the forum so I will post pics and bio as I get that done.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Super! I rode through ks couple weeks ago. Hot, but had a blast. C50 IS GOOD dependable bike too. My brother has one and loves it. Low rider too for short legs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts