CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any events coming up near Southern Ky.? I should be receiving my 2014 CTX in a couple weeks. Would like to see some others and accessories.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
@trich,
I don't think anyone is ignoring you, it's just that the CTX is just over a year old and there still isn't much in the way of any events specific to the bike(yet).
A few meet up between members are starting to happen now.
When you get the bike, let us know, post a photo (or more) and let's see what happens with the weather. Maybe someone close (or not) would like to meet up one day.

·
Super Moderator
5,723 Posts
As Larry said, not much specific to the CTX yet. But there are many events all over sponsored by those who accept any make/model of bike. I've been attending mostly the STOC events from the ST-Owners group (since I am a member and belong to that forum also). They like to see any model bike show up to their camping and riding events. A few of the events don't feature camping, but both camping and motelling is done at all the events and some riders just show for the ride of the day on one of the days. Jump on over to ST-Owners.com and check out the list on the left of the page under the heading Events. There is also a calendar link as well as a map link for all the events from now through the next 12 months. Check back often as some events might not show up until just a few months before they happen. I've seen anything from HD to BMW show up at these events. I camp (as most attendees in the midwest do), others stay in motels. The event coming up next weekend (starting Thursday) has at least one rider coming up from FL. A fun time around the campfire whether you ride with the group or not. I prefer to ride solo but usually arrange to meet the group at the planned lunch stop that day. This next event they are including skeet shooting for the early arrivals.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts