CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
I looked through a lot of kick stands on eBay. Many are aluminum with an adjustable length. I couldn't find an attachable puck for the CTX. The closest thing I found is made for the 2000 to 2017 Goldwing. Can't find my pics of the mods I did to make it fit. But I cut a grove around the the foot and slipped the puck into it. Also added set screws around the puck to hold it on. Filled in the gaps with black silicone.
I don't have to worry about the "foot" (which is the size if my index finger) sinking into the ground.
Automotive tire Bicycle part Road surface Rolling Asphalt

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
I added a 1” square steel tube held in place with a carriage bolt. And keep a cheap electric box cover in the little storage nock to throw under it on gravel or dirt. String is looped over clutch lever as a reminder to pick it up. Center stand is on thin plywood as it wants to slide on painted floor getting it off otherwise
Road surface Asphalt Wood Floor Gas

Wood Metal Natural material Composite material Event

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
I added a 1” square steel tube held in place with a carriage bolt. And keep a cheap electric box cover in the little storage nock to throw under it on gravel or dirt. String is looped over clutch lever as a reminder to pick it up. Center stand is on thin plywood as it wants to slide on painted floor getting it off otherwise View attachment 47946
View attachment 47945
Were you raised on a farm? 😉

1 - 5 of 5 Posts