CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Since I had lots of time on my hands waiting for broken bones to heal, I mined the serial number/type/color data from the S/N thread to make this compilation.

BOLD numbers indicate non-US based bikes.

For corrections or additions please PM me the info (so thread doesn’t get clogged up) and I will make the changes as soon as I can.

Enjoy!

CTX S/N DATA FILE

Click the link to see the spreadsheet.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Thanks for doing this, more data points for you:
- all EU stuff is exactly like the US Deluxe (i.e. there's no Standard in the EU) except the paint details (i.e. EU gets US Standard-like wheels and footrest brackets with US Deluxe-like gadgets [audio, ABS, TC, grip heaters]).
- all EU stuff has HISS (chipped key and ring antenna)
- see here for a list of 3-letter country codes (I'm only saying this because The Netherlands is supposed to be "NLD" and not "NET" ;-))

- my bike was black, but I'm slowly changing it to a harlequin-like pattern. So far, the mirror covers and the trunk are white, with the rest in black. The end goal is for it to qualify as "white/black" :D

Reactions: Alazakla

·
Super Moderator
5,641 Posts
data file updated for you. I had to put it in as a jpg instead of pdf since that latter format seemed too big to attach any more. Just click on the grid and it will open bigger.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Is the location supposed to be where the bike lives now or where it was purchased?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Great job, well done!

·
Registered
446 Posts
You may want to consider using Google Spreadsheets instead of taking a picture of your document :) Other than that, good work and thanks!

·
Registered
833 Posts
Alazakla, thanks for the machine update! Healing Prayers sent your way!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Have added a few on!

If your bike is not listed, or your info is not complete, please pm me and I will add it!

Reactions: Silverpugj

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
All you new (and some old) members please take a look to see if you are listed on the chart. If you are not listed and want to be, send me a PM with;

Serial number
STD or DLX
Screen name
Color
State or Country

And I will add you in!

Thanks!

·
Registered
188 Posts
what is the serial no

·
Registered
11 Posts
Spreadsheet info

Alazakla,

For your spreadsheet:

S/N: 00858
Color: Black Delux
Username: 69cia
Located in PA

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok boys & girls, this is the

JULY REMINDER

to check the chart in the first post and see if you are on it.
If not, and want to be, or if any changes need to be made in an existing entry, send me a PM with the info and I'll take care of it!

P.S. - Be careful out there, especially this Independence Day weekend!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok, I've added Koepper & Traversing2 to the database.
Russ T - send your serial# if you want to add it in.

I will be compiling a list soon of the missing info on the database so y'all can help fill in the blanks!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Oops! Also included now are;

Cracker
Barn Rat (pretty sure you're in AZ, if not let me know!)
Strawhat
Balou

1 - 20 of 58 Posts