CTX 1300 Forum banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2022 Matte Deep Blue Kymco AK 550
5,772 Posts
@Mike1300
I don't think @Alazakla can see the note you sent directly to me to update this sheet since it was in the form of an email to me. There is no need to send email directly from the document but instead is best to post here or send a PM to Alazakla from the forum. I do know she can see your post here. She has exclusive permissions to edit this document even though I host it on my Google Drive. I make it available to all to view and to her to edit and update as needed. Your information will be added as soon as she can do that. :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Red
DLX
ONTARIO, ����

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
Isn’t there another thread with serial numbers? I posted mine last year, somewhere. Ha!

Reactions: HansenCTX

·
Super Moderator
719 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Ok updated database with the last few posts!

J.Klepac - did you buy yours from Scotland? (same s/n)

·
Registered
709 Posts
Question about serial numbers ... was surfing the web earlier, and found a wrecked red CTX1300 standard sold at auction last year in Utah. It’s s/n ended in ...41XEK000814. My blue deluxe ends in ...456EK000814. Both built 02/2014. Thought I saw here that there could be duplicates of sequence numbers, but only in different markets - ie US vs Europe.

edit: I see 6 occasions of this (yellow highlighted) in the data file in the first post above. And one occasion (blue/green highlighted) of two US bikes with same sequence numbers. So - I guess there are some US “duplicates” out there, after all. Just an FYI. Kinda throws a (larger) monkey wrench into finding out how many of these bikes were actually produced...

41 - 60 of 61 Posts