CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CTX1300D - TennesseeSmith

I put the Laminar Lip on my red bike during my lunch break today. After work I went for a little ride. This is by far the best solution I've found yet.

The screen is a bit tall for when I want to ride in the gravel and look closely in front of the bike. But for normal street riding where I'm looking farther down the road, it's great.

This is the Cee Bailey 16" screen.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
looks really good too.

·
Registered
19 Posts
CTX1300D - TennesseeSmith

I put the Laminar Lip on my red bike during my lunch break today. After work I went for a little ride. This is by far the best solution I've found yet.

The screen is a bit tall for when I want to ride in the gravel and look closely in front of the bike. But for normal street riding where I'm looking farther down the road, it's great.

This is the Cee Bailey 16" screen.
Looks good. How tall are you and how clean is the air now that you installed it? Also, did you drill holes, or use adhesive? Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm 5'10" but I'm long in the torso. My windshield experiences seem to line up with guys who are about 6'0".

The air is going nicely over my head. I can open the vent in the Cee Bailey shield and get smooth air from the chest up.

I used the adhesive velcro type fasteners that came with the shield.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts