CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for the owner of CTX1300 Red in Texas. CTX1300 is a very rare motorcycle, many owners know each other. I bought a motorcycle with copart, the owner is LARRY ROBERT ORGILL, FLORESVILLE, TX. Maybe he is here or who knows him? I would like to meet you. Thank

·
Super Moderator
5,641 Posts
I don't know that rider specifically... at least not by his real name. There are a great many owners of the CTX1300 who have not joined this forum... yet. Hopefully someone here may know.
I checked the forum member map and do not see a rider from that city in Texas. But there are many others in Texas. The original member map was lost and there are several members who were located on that version who have not updated the new map though it has been available for a few years now.

See the thread and link for it here. Be sure to read through that first post...
CTX1300 Forum Member Map version 2.0

·
Registered
629 Posts
Not anybody I know or have run across. Floresville is about 240mi north of me. I assume that the bike was a salvage / wrecked, if bought from CoPart?? I do recall seeing a used red deluxe for sale at Alamo Cycleplex in San Antonio a year or so ago.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello everyone. I now have accurate information about the owner. Maybe there is someone nearby? Or does he know him? IMG_9999.jpg

·
Super Moderator
5,641 Posts
Now, how did you get that info released to you?

Around here dealers are reluctant to share info like that due to legal privacy issues.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This data was in his motorcycle that I bought. These documents also have a phone number, but it is not in the WhatsApp, and from Belarus I cannot call or write an SMS.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ah, I was wondering.
So maybe you have the opportunity to call and talk to this person? I would really like to ask him for the plastic from this motorcycle (there are not enough covers on the engine) and keys. Or give him my mail ([email protected]) ? P.S. I don’t know if it’s accepted in your country, but in our country everyone helps each other).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts