Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Left Mirror cover with light
Right Mirror cover with light
Front Wheel
Front left Shock strut
Front fender
Left tank covers black (near tank buttons)
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood Automotive tire

Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Light Motor vehicle

·
Super Moderator
727 Posts
what is interesting to me is that this seems to be a deluxe model because of the buttons, but not a deluxe model because the body frame pieces are silver and I don't see an ABS ring on the front wheel, but the rim was black before the red color was added -- but I see the exhaust was black.. so maybe just a standard with some color added. Quite the odd duck there.

I would check online salvage yards for the required pieces.

·
Super Moderator
2022 Matte Deep Blue Kymco AK 550
5,809 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Zubac Andrei . Looks like you're from Eastern Europe... Moldova?

I wish I could help but the sources I have usually only send to the USA. Is this your bike? There simply must be a story there somewhere if it is, although not a pleasant one I'm sure.

Bun venit pe forum @Zubac Andrei . Se pare că ești din Europa de Est... Moldova?

Aș vrea să pot ajuta, dar sursele pe care le am de obicei le trimit doar în SUA. Aceasta este bicicleta ta? Pur și simplu trebuie să fie o poveste acolo undeva, dacă este, deși nu este una plăcută, sunt sigur.
Nu sunt sigur că am traducerea corectă aici. Te rog iarta.

@CaliChaos , The Deluxe/Standard distinction is only in the USA. Other countries have the "Deluxe Plus" and don't follow the color distinctions of what we have in the USA. Also, the ABS ring would be on the right side of the front wheel and I cannot make out from the left side shown if it is there or not. I do see the heated grips control on the left grip that comes standard from the factory for non-USA models.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Can’t help you with parts in Europe or Asia. If this was a bike you crashed, I hope you are not hurt badly. If this is a bike you bought to fix up and ride, then kudos to you for keeping one out of the scrap heap!!

My observations on the pics:

-Pic #3 is not the same bike as pics #1 and #2, as it appears to be completely stock. Shorty screen, no red paint on side covers.

-In pics #1 & #2, all I can say is - HOLY BROKEN TABS, BATMAN !!! No telling how many of those panels “look” fine, but will have to be replaced because of male or female tab breaks. $$$

Reactions: Stlburd2 and bob

·
Registered
727 Posts
Very interesting ... this bike is a US standard model, sold through CoPart in NY//NJ within the last couple weeks. Pics show some damage pretty well all over, and a crush at the steering neck right at the VIN tag.

Reactions: Stlburd2 and bob
1 - 5 of 5 Posts