CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been riding all my life . Harleys till 2000 , then seven Goldwings , then getting old , then helix , silver wing , Burgman 650 , then 2014 ctx1300 , I like it . Meerkat

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Been riding all my life . Harleys till 2000 , then seven Goldwings , then getting old , then helix , silver wing , Burgman 650 , then 2014 ctx1300 , I like it . Meerkat

Welcome @meerkat to the forums!

Eric

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Hey meerkat,
Welcome aboard from Bama. Sounds a lot like many riders here. The majority, it seems, are old farts....uh, I mean over the hill....uh, have many years of riding experience.
Tells us about the ride....std/dlx, what color did you buy, accessories you got, what kind of riding you do, anything you feel like adding about your ride/you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
New bike

Just picked it up last Saturday and it is the black deluxe model .I ordered the top box and the center stand . I do not like the bags because they are to small and hard to load on the side stand , mainly the left . Nothing is ever perfect is it , but I do like the bike .

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Germanmike

Retired 20 ago and moved to Florida from Joliet Illinois , first to Orlando , then because of the traffic , moved to Leesburg .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts