CTX 1300 Forum banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Wow, i was almost late for the party. Just secured the last motel room, #8. As it stands right now my wife Chrissi will be there too, as well as my doggy- a meetup first, lol .Even none of my girls dare to ride on the bike with me anymore, they really want to meet you fine people. They will be hiking and enjoying the outdoors while we go out riding. Is this perfect or what? There are many reasons to fast forward this year, the next meetup will be a highlight for sure and can't come soon enough.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Wow! You snooze, you loose. I have been busy/lazy for the last few weeks and haven't check in on the site... So we missed out for the on site motel, any ideas what else is near by?

Reactions: Stlburd2

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Chris,
There are still cabins available. Keep in mind that the ride is a year away. Some may bow out and you can take their reservation. I would however, take a cabin as the next best thing. You can always cancel without penalty.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Chris,
There are still cabins available. Keep in mind that the ride is a year away. Some may bow out and you can take their reservation. I would however, take a cabin as the next best thing. You can always cancel without penalty.
I'd go for the cabin in a heartbeat, but my wife? not so much... I will give them a call and see if I can get on a wait list.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Reserved a tent campsite today for Fancy Gap today. There is room for another small tent if anyone wants to share and really "rough it". Maybe we won't have the rain and wind like Suches. The wind shouldn't move the cabin around Stephen like it did your truck after you abandoned the tent.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Koepper said:
I currently have motel room 3. If a motel room does not open for you, I will switch with you and Karen and take the cabin. I would like the bathroom right there but can "rough it" in the cabin
Stephen, before you give up the motel reservation, give me a call. I also have a motel reservation and most likely will need a roomie. I do however, claim the bed! :cool:

61 - 72 of 72 Posts