CTX 1300 Forum banner

81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Hey - I recognize all those folk at the restaurant!!! Also recognize the two bikes seen through the window.

Ugh ... just remembered - I dropped my bike out in the parking lot with Beth on the back about 10 minutes after this was taken. Oh, well - no harm, no foul!!

·
Premium Member
2014 Honda CTX1300 Deluxe
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
Hello All!

I just got a phone call from Fancy Gap Cabins and Campground. They told me they had many reservations for our group, but little in the amount of deposits. Jennifer (one of the owners) said that we each need to make a deposit on our reservation as soon as possible. They like to have deposits on reservations. I assume they will open your tent site/cabin/motel room reservation to the public if a deposit is not made within a specific timeframe.

With that said, please call our friends at Fancy Gap Cabins and Campground to pay your deposit on your reservation as soon as you are able. (276)-730-7154

Peace,
Chris Hansen

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hello All!

I just got a phone call from Fancy Gap Cabins and Campground. They told me they had many reservations for our group, but little in the amount of deposits. Jennifer (one of the owners) said that we each need to make a deposit on our reservation as soon as possible. They like to have deposits on reservations. I assume they will open your tent site/cabin/motel room reservation to the public if a deposit is not made within a specific timeframe.

With that said, please call our friends at Fancy Gap Cabins and Campground to pay your deposit on your reservation as soon as you are able. (276)-730-7154

Peace,
Chris Hansen
Being a good boy, I just called and confirmed the previous confirmed confirmation.

·
Registered
15 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Thx for the reminder, Hansen. Just did some digging and found we DID make a deposit of ~$70 back in October, and see a confirmation number, as well. So ... guess we’re good-to-go on motel room #6! (Still think I’ll call tomorrow to double check; it HAS been over 7mo since our last contact...)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello All!

Peace,
Chris Hansen
Chris, I'm interested in attending the 2021 MeetUp in the Mountains. I understand the date is Sept. 23rd? For how many nights should I make my reservation. Thanks for your assistance. Mike Thornburg

·
Registered
652 Posts
Hey, Mike. I know several of us plan to arrive on Wednesday the 22nd and spend 4 nights, leaving Sunday the 26th. Usually have some planned rides for Friday and Saturday, and possibly even Thursday afternoon.

Reactions: HansenCTX

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey, Mike. I know several of us plan to arrive on Wednesday the 22nd and spend 4 nights, leaving Sunday the 26th. Usually have some planned rides for Friday and Saturday, and possibly even Thursday afternoon.
Thanks for the schedule update. My trip to Fancy Gap is relatively short so schedule permitting, I'll arrive on Wednesday as well. Looking forward to this event.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Where are you coming from? Might be able to coordinate and ride in with some others. . .

·
Registered
90 Posts
Thanks for the schedule update. My trip to Fancy Gap is relatively short so schedule permitting, I'll arrive on Wednesday as well. Looking forward to this event.
Are you camping Mike? I already have a campsite reserved and they allow two tents per site. You are welcome to share it.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'll be coming up from Huntersville on I-77N. It's only about a two hour ride. I may not be coming in until Thursday morning depending upon my schedule.
I plan to go up on Wednesday morning and take the scenic route. 16 to Wilkesboro, 18 to BRP, and BRP to Fancy Gap. You are welcome to join me if your schedule permits.

81 - 99 of 99 Posts