CTX 1300 Forum banner
201 - 208 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
... for a second, I questioned your counting ability. But I now realize that “George(2)” is yourself and Jorg. Seems the first time in a LONG time with fairly even numbers of each color.

Thanx for the info. Will wait for further confirmation before adding to the other thread.

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
Here ya go Frontis - while they get a little hard to see at the end, I think this shows 10 CTX'es. Just don't count the CTX1800 on far left..

@fbnewell1

Wheel Tire Sky Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Reactions: Stlburd2

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
I want to thank Chris for all his hard work in organizing the Meetup!

You were missed!

And also thank those who assisted and Brian for filling in!

The location was excellent as was the Big Lynn Lodge. Our room was nice, the views were amazing, and the inclusion of breakfast and dinner was terrific. My wife and I felt that added a lot of value! Sure we could have cheaped out at the golden arches but the food there was far better - we didn't have a bad meal in our opinion.

The roads and scenery were amazing (and occasionally terrifying) and the company was great! Friday's lunch stop was remarkably affordable and had some good pulled pork bbq!

Only complaint was that the Cornhole set was rigged for Barry and Stan!

Looking forward to next year!

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
Rigged?!? We'll see about that next year!

I was trying to get a short video of the group crossing the Linn Cove Viaduct. Unfortunately some idiot didn't charge the camera the night before so it died literally as we were approaching the area. For those who haven't been here however, here's a short video of the Viaduct..

201 - 208 of 208 Posts