CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you that have issues with mirrors, one thing I always install are blind spot mirrors. Took me awhile to find the right ones at the right size for our mirrors: (1.5")

ICU Applications | Round Wide Angle Convex Safety Mirrors

These are perfect size, cheap and include USPS shipping.
I had them in 2-3 days.

By the way...THIS is the PROPER location for a blind spot mirror. I dont know why people put them on the upper left or lower right.

This made a world of difference and it also eliminated the blind spots, not that I still wont turn my head a look but it really helped and was dirt cheap.

-Hanadarko

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just couldnt find the TINY ones anywhere. I didnt check bike shops but all the auto parts places and found these online for $6.99 with shipping and no tax, they were here in no time. I just wish they had a black plastic outline but I gave up trying to find that kind.

By the way, if anyone ever needs to remove these, just use a thin piece of tooth floss and saw it back and forth behind the mirror. They fall right off and then use an appropriate cleaner to get the residual glue off.

-Hanadarko

· Registered
53 Posts
By the way, if anyone ever needs to remove these, just use a thin piece of tooth floss and saw it back and forth behind the mirror. They fall right off and then use an appropriate cleaner to get the residual glue off.

-Hanadarko
I'm a retired dentist... I just knew people must be using that dental floss for something!

· Super Moderator
2022 Matte Deep Blue Kymco AK 550
6,118 Posts
:D
And if you talk to most Boy Scouts you'll find that they use Dental Floss for sewing repairs of camping equipment... stronger than thread and water proof for tents.
I even repaired a seam on my tent with the stuff and keep a box of it with my camping kit :D

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:D
And if you talk to most Boy Scouts you'll find that they use Dental Floss for sewing repairs of camping equipment... stronger than thread and water proof for tents.
I even repaired a seam on my tent with the stuff and keep a box of it with my camping kit :D
Who knew there could be so many uses for such a useless product!?

:350x700px-LL-66dd6d

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.