· Premium Member
MCN has published a review of the CTX. Less than stellar.
- easy to ride
- very comfortable
- Deluxe adds useful features
- excellent brakes
- Harsh suspension - front and rear
- "strangled engine" with abrupt throttle and rev limiter
- high price
- mirror position
- driveline lash - ???
- limited cornering clearance
- hard to adjust preload
- poor mileage in the "low thirties." Where were they riding?
- too short shift lever - agreed
- odd to compare the engine unfavorably to a Road Glide, then show it besting the same machine in the quarter mile.