1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
283 Posts
I keep admitting that the black CTX looks totally badass. However, I still want a red one.

·
Super Moderator
2,162 Posts
Nice pics. Thanks for posting.

Where are the Motorcycling pics from with the ST1100? That's beautiful. Reminds me of NH.

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
I keep admitting that the black CTX looks totally badass. However, I still want a red one.
The black one IS totally badass. I like the red one, too--it looks awesome in photos. But the black one is much more my style.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Where are the Motorcycling pics from with the ST1100? That's beautiful. Reminds me of NH.
I had the ST1100 for 12 years. Most of the photos of it are in Tennessee, but I lived in Connecticut for a year with that bike. There are photos from New York State, Connecticut, and Kentucky in that group. The bike made it to all the northeastern states except Maine. If I'd lived there another year I'd have visited Maine and all the way up to Newfoundland. Maybe even Labrador.

Some of the photos of the ST1100P are in Ohio. Most of the photos of that bike are in Kentucky and Tennessee.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My first ST1100 visited Tennessee, Georgia, North Carolina, Alabama, Mississippi, Kentucky, South Carolina, Connecticut, New York, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Virginia.

The ST1100P only made it to five states.

·
Super Moderator
2,162 Posts
The ST1100 is one bike I'm sorry I got rid of. Bought it used and put quite a few miles on it. When it crept up over 40K miles, I just got skittish that things might start breaking or wearing out, not knowing how well they're actually built and will run just about forever. Plus at the time I needed to get the sport bike thing out of my system, which I did with the VFR I traded the ST in for. But it wasn't long after I got rid of it that I kinda wished I hadn't. To this day the ST1100 is still my wife's favorite.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts