Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a X-Creen Tour Clamp-on for sale
New....paid $172 ....will sell for $130 including shipping

·
Super Moderator
5,676 Posts
I would gladly post pictures but not sure how to do that....can anyone help?
Should be easy to do if you have the pictures as files on your computer.
Look for the icon along the bottom of the reply block that looks like a picture of a mountain with the sun (or moon) in the upper left corner. Click on that and a box will pop open for you to drag you picture file into. Then open your file manager to the folder where your picture is located and drag that file into the box. Wait a moment while the picture is processed and then it will show up in your post. Keep in mind that you first must click in your post where you want the picture to be since that is where it will insert. Here I hit enter for a new line after this sentence and then typed a line and hit enter again and that's where I inserted the screen capture picture of what I'm talking about. (I put this capture inside a quote box to clarify. Be sure to expand this box if offers the option to do so).
Oh, and you can resize the photo by clicking once on it and dragging a corner until it is the size you want in the post. It will retain the same aspect ratio of the original so just the size will change. Anyone can then click on that picture to see it full sized.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is anyone looking for a X-Creen Tour?....I have a like new one only 2 weeks old for sale....$110 including shipping
I paid $172 on Revzilla
Sorry I don't have pictures up....can't seem to get them on here

·
Super Moderator
5,676 Posts
In my post 3 above I showed one way to attach pictures to a post.
Here is a second way that may be easier. Click on the paper clip icon along the bottom of a new reply box and then find the folder where your picture is stored. Select the picture file and then click on the Open button. That will attach the picture file to your post. You can then simply click on Post reply and your photos will be included in the post.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Greger,
Trying to send you a PM but I'm a new user. Very interested.
Can you send me a PM please or direct email to bob AT Cobob DOT com?
Cheers,
bob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts