CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Bob, u and I have it bad. I've down loaded lots of CTX1300 videos and I keep looking online to see who purchased one.

·
Registered
333 Posts
This is my wallpaper background on my laptop now. I keep wanting to close programs that I am working on just to look at it! :D
All you're doing now is "TORTURING YOURSELF" Bob!! :rolleyes: [again,please note the proper grammer usage!! :eek: :D:D] Some kids just never grow up!! :rolleyes::) Dave!!!

·
Super Moderator
5,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh, did I mention this is one of my favorite photos of the CTX so far. It will be there for a while and maybe someday not too far off will be replaced with another that looks just like it... only with me sitting on it! :D

BTW Dave!!! it's called motivation. :)

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
Man, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one obsessing over this bike! I've collected all of the pictures I can find and uploaded them to my Dropbox account, so I can get to them from anywhere (phone, tablet, work or home computer). My favorite one (maybe because I'm getting the black Deluxe) is this one:

The screen saver on my Mac at work creates a collage of photos on the screen. I'll bet you can guess the subject of those photos. :D

With any luck I'll be riding off on my new bike just four weeks from today!

Reactions: TwelveBagger

·
Registered
152 Posts
Man, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one obsessing over this bike! I've collected all of the pictures I can find and uploaded them to my Dropbox account, so I can get to them from anywhere (phone, tablet, work or home computer). My favorite one (maybe because I'm getting the black Deluxe) is this one:

The screen saver on my Mac at work creates a collage of photos on the screen. I'll bet you can guess the subject of those photos. :D

With any luck I'll be riding off on my new bike just four weeks from today!
I think the black is my favorite paint option, looks like a stealth bomber ;) I suppose it all makes sense now, Shadow Rider/Stealth Bomber/Black DEvil.... nice...

you know we'll be needing pics on delivery mhmmm...

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
I think the black is my favorite paint option, looks like a stealth bomber ;) I suppose it all makes sense now, Shadow Rider/Stealth Bomber/Black DEvil.... nice...

Well, the name "ShadowRider" comes from my current bike:

I think I will have to nickname the CTX1300 "Shadow" so I can keep my handle. I use it in a lot of places. At least the nickname fits pretty well.

Reactions: rosy thorn

·
Premium Member
399 Posts

Well, the name "ShadowRider" comes from my current bike:

Shadow Sabre

I think I will have to nickname the CTX1300 "Shadow" so I can keep my handle. I use it in a lot of places. At least the nickname fits pretty well.

Reactions: rosy thorn
1 - 11 of 11 Posts