CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,144 Posts
Good question! Would this apply to Canada and the US or Australia, Europe,and Asia??
Although the handlebars might be on the left side :)
Also watch out for the coriolis effect in Australia.

·
Premium Member
1,229 Posts
Check Yatch Club Powersports in Osage Beach MO has been sitting on this new Blue CTX1300 Deluxe for well over a year. I’ve made them offers on it but they refused to replace the 7 yr old tires. They did drop the price in the last year by $500 but it’s still there, new with 0 miles on it. Good luck
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Light

·
Super Moderator
2022 Matte Deep Blue Kymco AK 550
6,067 Posts
Zero miles means replace fluids if those were sitting in the bike for how ever many years it's been prepped. Maybe even the battery. $500 discount will pay for new tires but at that price today I'd still go for getting them to throw those in as well as the fluids or as much as you can get from them. And that one IS a Deluxe model. Not likely you'll find very many of these under 1000 miles these days. But they out there. You just might have to travel a bit to get one.

·
Super Moderator
750 Posts
That Missouri bike is still available:

I'd say 11,809 is a tad high on price, especially if they wont replace the tires and all the fluid before delivery.

Once this model didn't sell, by 2018 I think Honda gave the dealers $9k "credit" for these bikes so this dealer must REALLY like having a unicorn sitting around.

·
Premium Member
2014 Honda CTX1300 Deluxe
568 Posts
I bought my Deluxe new in crate... in 2017! Try Pete's Cycle in Baltimore MD. He seems to have a lot of nice stuff that other dealers don't seem to have.

Reactions: Stlburd2

·
Super Moderator
750 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Anyone know who might have a new one in the crate?
In 2010 I was desperately looking for a 2002 CBR1100 Blackbird. A dealer in Massachusetts told me any dealer can check inventory across the country. He said Pete's Cycle in Balitmore had I one. I called Pete's and they didn't even know they had it. They checked for me and sure enough they had the bike. So - any Honda dealer should be able to tell you, if they want. A BIG if.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts