CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I have been a member here for a few months soaking up as much info as I could about the CTX. I found the perfect one and have been enjoying it now for 2 weeks. I just wanted to say hi to everyone and I hope to learn more from this community.

·
Premium Member
926 Posts
Hello Gregg!

Welcome to the forum. I hope we get to meetup somewhere sometime a ride.

Peace,
Chris

·
Registered
314 Posts
Welcome to the forum.(y)

·
Registered
531 Posts
Welcome aboard, @Gregg !!

Depending what part of the country you’re from, there’s been several meetups of CTX owners. Might keep your eyes and ears open here for something near you. Or, if you’re headed off to a sweet destination, let us know. Someone else might be doing the same, and could join up and talk CTX, etc.

Oh - and we like pictures, too !!!!!

Reactions: HansenCTX

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey Gregg, nice of you to join! Welcome.

Reactions: BravoBravo

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hello all, I have been a member here for a few months soaking up as much info as I could about the CTX. I found the perfect one and have been enjoying it now for 2 weeks. I just wanted to say hi to everyone and I hope to learn more from this community.
Hi, Gregg! Welcome! Please post pics of your new ride when you get the chance. Ride safely!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome aboard, @Gregg !!

Depending what part of the country you’re from, there’s been several meetups of CTX owners. Might keep your eyes and ears open here for something near you. Or, if you’re headed off to a sweet destination, let us know. Someone else might be doing the same, and could join up and talk CTX, etc.

Oh - and we like pictures, too !!!!!
Thanks, I am up in Minnesota so if anyone is up around this area I would love to meet up. Pictures should be coming soon.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Hello and welcome nice bike even if it is not red LOL

·
Registered
798 Posts
Welcome to the V-4 gang! There is plenty of excellent advice here for you to read and learn.

Reactions: BravoBravo
1 - 15 of 15 Posts