CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Registered
Welcome and you have a few members somewhat close.

Definitely look at the rides and trips thread to see if there is anything you can join us on!

Troy in Huntsville AL.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Registered
Welcome, @Kurt621 !!! From deep South Texas!! I, too, have had my CTX to those beautiful roads in your NC, SC, GA, TN area a couple times (rode there once, trailered it once).

Enjoy your new ride!!

Registered
Hi Kurt, congrats on your new ride. I live next door in Boiling Springs. Call or txt me at 561 827 7959 and we can meet up sometime if you want. Also Chris Hansen lives just 50 mls away in Anderson. More and more People figure out that this is just a phenomenal bike to ride here in the Smoky Mountains.
Greetings German George

Registered
1300A Black
Hi Kurt, congrats on your new ride. I live next door in Boiling Springs. Call or txt me at 561 827 7959 and we can meet up sometime if you want. Also Chris Hansen lives just 50 mls away in Anderson. More and more People figure out that this is just a phenomenal bike to ride here in the Smoky Mountains.
Greetings German George
Well George. I'm in Boiling Springs as well :)

Registered
Hi kurt, welcome to the group from the Island Down under the Land Down Under, Tasmania, Australia. I have had the beast for over 3 years now and love it. Our roads are all twisty and hilly with minimal police presence so the beast has a ball and is perfectly suited to the environment. You will love this beast of a bike , you can see my trips on youtube if you like. (11) Ian Travers - YouTube

Registered
CTX 1300D
Hi all. New to the CTX family for 1 week馃槏 from Spartanburg SC
Hi and welcome from Big D, Texas. As you get to know your bike, let me know if you have questions, need mods, etc. I have a blue version of yours and have added some aftermarket stuff that isn't advertised. I think you'll find it's a great bike, very unique and you'll get a lot of looks on the road because most people have never seen one.

Registered
CTX 1300D
Well the cat is out of the bag now.. share with the group -- what did you add?
Kuryakyn switchblade foot pegs (extended)
Real Cruise Control (just like a car with on/set/resume)
Tank pads, no slip
Gear shift indicator (because of that missing 6th gear) :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts