CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi motorcycle enthusiasts! I've had different bikes before and enjoy all brands. I still own a guzzi. This one intrigues me because of the v4. Im looking to cruise in Arizona where I live. Haven't got to ride it much other than from the dealer. Anyone live in the East Valley looking to join me for some rides? Looking forward to hear from you.

·
Super Moderator
720 Posts
... Im looking to cruise in Arizona where I live. Haven't got to ride it much other than from the dealer. Anyone live in the East Valley looking to join me for some rides? Looking forward to hear from you.
Fellow Phoenix rider here! I'll join you on some rides for sure.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi motorcycle enthusiasts! I've had different bikes before and enjoy all brands. I still own a guzzi. This one intrigues me because of the v4. Im looking to cruise in Arizona where I live. Haven't got to ride it much other than from the dealer. Anyone live in the East Valley looking to join me for some rides? Looking forward to hear from you.
I am picking up a 2014 CTX 1300 this week. Live in the Chandler Area.

·
Premium Member
2014 Honda CTX1300 Deluxe
1,113 Posts
Hello and welcome!!! So happy you are with us. I hope you get a change to meetup with many of our riders at one of our events!

Peace,
HansenCTX

·
Super Moderator
720 Posts
Also fellow local rider here, so whenever you want to put some miles on give me a shout.

The actual production numbers of this motorcycle are unknown -- thus the actual number of owners is even more difficult to know. I would say the current "known" ownership is in the less than 1000 range.

You will probably want to familiarize yourself with this:
Knowledge and random stuff sharing

in the referenced document is a link to "CTX1300 owner map 2.0 " - I won't ruin the adventure to finding the link to the map and the related discussion here. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts